Eligibility and Use
This Site is designed for and intended for use by adults who are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with us and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law. If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Site and/or Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Such parent or guardian must provide his/her information on your behalf, and must monitor and supervise the use of this Site by you. If you are under 18 years old, your parent or guardian agrees to be fully responsible for your use of this Site.
When you visit the Site, or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. If you do not wish to receive such communications from us, you can choose to “unsubscribe” through the hyperlink shown in our e-mail communications.
Content and Content Rights
EauSoLoves.com expects all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. EauSoLoves.com may remove material that appears in its sole discretion to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and we will terminate the access rights of any repeat infringer.
Rights in User Content Granted by You
By making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to EauSoLoves.com a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, post, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Account holders.
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by EauSoLoves.com on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
Rights in Content Granted by EauSoLoves.com
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, EauSoLoves.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non sublicensable license to access and view the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
User Content Dissemination
Feedback, Contributions, and Ideas
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose. Furthermore, you agree that EauSoLoves.com and its affiliates are free to use and consequently you grant EauSoLoves.com similar permissions to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose.
You agree not to do any of the following:
• Resell or make any commercial use of our Services or Content;
• Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, our name, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or networks or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademarks, logos URL or product name without our express written consent;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation
All content contained on this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, eausoloves.com disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such content, products and services, whether provided or owned by eausoloves.com or by any third party, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, eausoloves.com does not represent or warrant that the services and content is accurate, complete, or current. Eausoloves.com makes no warranty that the services or products will meet your requirements or that the services will be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis.
Limitation of liability
The exclusions and limitations of damages set forth are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you.
Severability and Non-Waiver for Failure to Enforce